In this episode of Charmed Life, Tricia Carr welcomes special guest, Hokulani Akau. Hokulani is an animal communicator, intuitive, healer and lifelong friend of Tricia’s.
This episode is sponsored by Zola Registry. To sign up with Zola and receive a $50 credit towards your registry, go to ZOLA.com/charmed
Join as your hosts discuss animal communication, also called interspecies telepathy. Tricia and Hokulani share inspiring and heart-warming stories about animal communication cases on which they have collaborated.
This is a great episode to catch if:
- You want to know more about what Animal Communication is.
- You are curious how to tap into your intuitive abilities.
- You want to know how to create awareness of your divine abilities as a human.
- You are interested in how to foster healing in your animals.
- You are curious about how to live and exist more fully as an animal guardian.
More on the Blog
In an instant, vacuum sucks the air out of the world.
I’m only six, so what I know about vacuum is the off-brand Hoover machine that my mother pushes around to make satisfying lines in the carpet. Alongside her, I push my off-brand Mattel toy that makes satisfying popcorn sounds as it sucks and blows little colorful balls housed in a plastic dome.
Ahhhh, the beginning of a new romantic relationship! The thrill of all of the new sensations, the new connection, the physical excitement – UM, NO THANK YOU!
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.