“Nothing comes from without; all things come from within – from the subconscious.”
– Neville Goddard


  • You are interested in enhancing your success and creativity.
  • You would like to shift your mindset as well as your actions and habits.
  • You would like to work with your subconscious mind to enhance life purpose and intuition.
  • You would like to feel empowered, confident and in control of your life and mind.

Hypnotherapy is excellent as a group therapy and for corporate training as a means to increase productivity, satisfaction and innovation.

Does this sound like you?

You know that you want your life to be different, but somehow your actions are not producing the results you deeply desire.

Does this sound like your team?

No matter the amount of training, your company or team is not as cohesive or productive as you would like. And, you would like your team members to be happier and more dedicated.

Hypnotherapy takes all of that intellectualizing, effort and will power and connects it into the part of the human mind that produces results:

The Subconscious Mind

Hypnotherapy deals directly with the subconscious mind to unlock your true potential and shift whatever is blocking the creation of your best, most successful and meaningful life. Compared to other methodologies, hypnotherapy is usually far quicker in producing beneficial changes and results. Hypnotherapy is often the answer where other techniques, methods and therapies have failed.


Hypnotherapy is not a magic wand! You must be willing to do your part.

You see, the subconscious mind is 88% of your total mind and your conscious mind is the remaining 12%. Most people are walking around in their life spinning in the shallow end of that 12%.

In order for you to reach your goals, we need to work with your whole mind. Therefore, you must work with your part, that 12% of your conscious mind, and I will work with the 88% of your subconscious mind. I’ll guide you through the whole process and in fact, I’ll even teach you how you can continue the whole mind work on your own.

Clinical Hypnotherapist | Healing Artist

What Can I expect?

In sessions, we begin with a cognitive, therapeutic discussion so that we may identify your interests, desires and areas that may need healing. Then, I will utilize expert methods and proven techniques to work with your subconscious mind to begin implementing new states of being and habits in actions.

Sessions are held either in person in my Burbank, CA office or remotely via video call. Remote sessions are just as effective as in person. I hold group sessions both on location and remotely through video conferencing.

How do I know if I can be hypnotized?

Hypnosis is a natural state that everyone experiences at least two times per day. So, in case you’re wondering if you can be hypnotized, the answer is yes! All we need is your cooperation with the process and your dedication to make changes. I will guide you into the wonderful and powerful world of your subconscious mind.

Mindset is everything! New thinking and feeling habits instantly create more satisfaction, well-being and actions. on.

Creative Professionals

Enhance Success and Creativity

Personal, Spiritual Development

Increase Intuition and Spiritual Abilities

Creative Professionals

Enhance Success and Creativity

Personal, Spiritual Development

Increase Intuition and Spiritual Abilities

Creative Professionals

Enhance Success and Creativity

Mental/Emotional Healing

Clearing Blocks and Pain from the Past

In addition to my training as a clinical hypnotherapist, sessions may include the use of my abilities as an intuitive/medium and healer.

  • Clinical Hypnotherapy Degree, HMI College
  • Neurolinguistic Programming, Certified Specialist, HMI College
  • Therapeutic Imagery Facilitator, Certified Specialist, HMI College
  • Certified Master Hypnotist, Hypnotherapists Union 472
  • Hypnosis and Pain Management, Certified Specialist, HMI College
  • Reiki Practitioner, Certified Specialist, HMI College
  • Hypnosis and Weight Loss, Certified Specialist, HMI College
  • Ordained Metaphysical Minister, International Metaphysical Ministers (IMM)
  • Bachelor’s Degree in Spiritual Healing, B.Msc., University of Metaphysics
  • Los Angeles School of Spiritual Arts, Advanced Mediumship

A message from Tricia Carr…

To begin our work together, book your first session now! In the booking process, you will answer a few questions regarding your interest in hypnotherapy.

Currently at capacity for one-on-one sessions. Please check back soon or join our mailing list for notifications.

Or, you may schedule a free phone consultation. For group and corporate events, book a free phone consultation or click here to submit a request.

Ready to experience the benefits of hypnotherapy now?

Start with this free gift!

Sign up to receive a guided self-hypnosis audio download: Self-hypnosis to Relax and Relieve Stress.