In this episode of Charmed Life, Tricia Carr – Intuitive, Animal Communicator and Teacher – discusses how to foster healthy relationships from the spiritual perspective. When is it time to end a relationship? How can sensitives/empaths have healthy boundaries and be social? How can you be “good” in your role in relationships? How do you understand the spiritual lessons of relationships?
This is a great episode to catch if:
- You want to know more about the individual’s role is in a relationship.
- You are curious about how empaths can have healthy boundaries which enable them to socialize.
- You want to know how to embrace the pattern of challenges one has as an empath.
- You are interested in how view the handling of our relationships as an assignment from God or from the Soul.
- You are curious about how to love yourself first in relationships so you can better teach others to love you.
More on the Blog
Ahhhh, the beginning of a new romantic relationship! The thrill of all of the new sensations, the new connection, the physical excitement – UM, NO THANK YOU!
I received a question from a reader and would love to share my response publicly here, so that we can all benefit! If you have a bird (especially a parrot) or are curious about pair bonding, this will be a fascinating read! "Hi! I have a blue and gold macaw that I'm...
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.