In this episode of Charmed Life, Tricia Carr discusses the topic of sentience in the animal and nature kingdoms and how this can impact/inform diet and the ascension process. Tricia discusses how certain teachers and the Vegan dogmatic resistance may be harming their own cause by overlooking the need to connect in compassion and love.
This is a great episode to catch if:
- You want to know more about what Animism is.
- You are curious how the sentience of animals and plants relates to our lives.
- You want to know how to explore the complexity of teachings surrounding dietary and lifestyle choices.
- You are interested in how to create your own existence in light of your beliefs about sentience.
- You are curious about how to engage in life force and hold space for the sentience of non-human animals.
More on the Blog
I received a question from a reader and would love to share my response publicly here, so that we can all benefit! If you have a bird (especially a parrot) or are curious about pair bonding, this will be a fascinating read! "Hi! I have a blue and gold macaw that I'm...