On this episode of Charmed Life, Tricia Carr shares an excerpt from the forthcoming book, Animals Are Whos Too: What Animals Teach Me About Life, Love and the Universe. Personal stories and supportive philosophical and scientific nuggets are shared in the interest of demystifying the process to this natural language of the heart.
This is a great episode to catch if:
- You want to know more about what it means to look for connection with animals in the physical realm.
- You are curious about animal and nature communication.
- You want to know how to experience love with animals and nature in a way that is soulful and intelligent.
- You are interested in how we can receive subtle energetic information from plants and animals.
- You are curious about how to engage in telepathy.
More on the Blog
I received a question from a reader and would love to share my response publicly here, so that we can all benefit! If you have a bird (especially a parrot) or are curious about pair bonding, this will be a fascinating read! "Hi! I have a blue and gold macaw that I'm...