What does a Clinical Psychologist have to say about energy, intuitive gifts, and boundaries? A lot! Justine Uselding, or “Dr. Ding” as she’s widely known, is a Clinical Psychologist, and a Shamanic Practitioner. In this episode, she talks with me about what it’s like to find your intuitive path when you’re multi-passionate, how to clear your energy field, and what can block your intuitive gifts from developing fully. Her shamanic training affected the way she runs her psychology practice, and we get to hear all about that!
This is a great episode to catch if:
- You wonder what’s blocking your intuitive gifts?
- You want to learn how to have better energetic hygiene.
- You are curious about how Spirit and psychology integrate.
- You want to know how to better listen to your intuition, and follow your own intuitive awakening.
- How to set a boundary when you don’t want to bring others’ energy with you.
Dr. Ding’s website: www.askdrding.com